Tuesday, January 10, 2006

on becoming a princess


Yes, I am officially Princess Heather of Disney Downtown. Crowned on January 7, 2005 along with Princess Allison and Princess Jenny. It was a fabulous ordination...pomp and cheer! Along with being crowned, we ate free chocolates from Ghiradelli, played with Legos at the Lego World (see the Lego dogs in pic) and any and all of the other 3 things you can do for FREE at Disney World ;)

Our trip to Orlando included dinner with Pinta, Roberta and Marina - who flew in from Brazil just for a taste of some Americanized churrasco.

We also spent 3 days in a lovely little home with old friends Lee and Joy Knight and Demps and Kristy Dempsey....Kristy being our star Marathon runner...coming in 11, 239 place in just 6 hours! Now that's when you know you've found a true woman - one who can get up at 3am, wait in the cold til 6am and then run for 6 hours non-stop and still go out for Churrasco that night! She's my heroin. Though I'm not sure Princesses are to have heroes of any sort.

(lego dogs, people)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny. By the way, I thought I came in 8081st. I've got to go look that up! :)

kd

1/19/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

busted. ok, i pulled that number from my #$*&.

1/19/2006 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home