Monday, January 30, 2006

i think this blog is becoming about my beautiful family! (but i promise to not become one of those annoying people!)


with my cousin-sister Shea (top) with Shanon and James (middle) ; and with my sissy Amber (bottom);

This past weekend was one of my favorite since I've been back home...
Saturday night my cousin, Shanon, threw a 40th Bday surprise party for her hubby James. It was SO good to see so many of my aunts, uncles, and cousins...some I had not seen in years. We danced and laughed and talked the night away!! Check out the pics...

Then on Sunday I went to my home Church, King's Chapel, where the Dempseys were also visiting that Sunday. It is always great to be back there, but this Sunday was just special. I felt as though God were just loving me through these old friendships. Good hugs mean a lot to me I'm realizing! My favorite one came from Mr. Pearson, an eldery man whose love for me is such a reflection of God's love for me...undeserved, unexplainable, rewarding and sincere. OH, that dear man.

It was all such a blessing! And so much a reminder of how much being loved by people is transformational especially when we see it as a reflection of the constant, unconditional love of Jesus.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so good and happy! I love this little trip down memory lane on your blog!

I am in Salt Lake today...ITS SNOWING!

Love ya! Keep blogging!

1/31/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i want some snow!!!!

1/31/2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Anselmo said...

Sinto falta de vocÊ por aqui!
Estou orando por você.
Até mais

2/02/2006 5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heey heey,...

Very nice pictures and very interessting to read... I think this is calles a(blog?!) well, very nice blog then... speak to yo soon... bye bye Zryan Chawrash

2/11/2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home