Thursday, March 23, 2006

pack it up pack it in

well, as my time here in brazil dwindles (one more week) i find myself getting more and more emotional. so far i haven't really been crying because i'm leaving, but more so because i don't what i'm stepping into...God has been so faithful to use this last week to continue to reveal the insecurities of my heart to me and help me to bring those things to Him...learning to trust Him with my deepest hurts and fears...

so, today i pretty much finished "packing" all my stuff...i feel like i'm taking so little back to America and i'm actually fine with that...i like the feeling of having less crap/junk in my life, but it is weird to see all my stuff laid out for others to pick thru...like the beginning of saying goodbye.

i got some sun today which was one of my goals for these last 3 weeks here (yes, very deep i know!), but i'm afraid i'm getting to my departure date and i'm not taking advantage of EVERYTHING...the brazilian sky, the city, my friends, my church, the smells, foods, culture, all the things i'll miss and don't even realize it yet...more reasons to trust Jesus i guess.

well, guys in America, i'm a coming and i'm excited to see what God has in store there...i'll need you and i can't wait to be with you again!

gente aqui no Brasil, vou sentir a sua falta demais e mesmo que esteja longe, preciso de vocês e quero continuar nas amizades preciosas que Deus tem me dado em vocês...te amo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cried when I read what you wrote. I know this has to be a huge step for you to come home. But your faith is so unbelievable and I feel so lucky to be able to read what you have written becuase it is witnessing to me how if you trust God, nothing is too hard. I know you are doing the right thing and I love you for it.

Can't wait to have you back H2

3/23/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

Heather,
We can't wait for you to come back...I know it will be hard but gosh will it be great to see what God has planned for you!!! Remember, you always have aplace to stay in Woodstock!!!
Love love love!!!

3/23/2006 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Para com isso... cada vez que ouço você falar ou leio, me dá um aperto grande demais no coração... Não acredito que tá chegando o dia que minha amiga preciosa vai embora... Pra mim ainda é irreal essa história... Nem posso imagina a saudade que eu vou ficar de você Te amo!!!

3/28/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Patrícia said...

Ei Prega,
Guess what... eu ja to com saudades de vc. Agora que eu voltei, vc vai embora. A vida eh meio engracada as vezes. Espero ter muitas oportunidades de te ver no futuro e conversar pessoalmente. Quero continuar nossa amizade. Te amo!

3/31/2006 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home