Saturday, January 20, 2007

alone

I can not write anymore. It's so strange. I come to this blog with feelings and thoughts and a deep sense of what I want to communicate and then it comes out like a I'm still a 16 year old cheerleader. Bad analogy? Anyway, it's just strange. I really miss those days when I could come here and put my heart and mind out there and it seemed to just flow out (at least to me it seemed to flow). I guess it's most frustrating because this blog in some sense makes me feel connected, not alone and when I can't even blog I feel even more disconnected, alone, un-understood. Anyway, that's about all I got right now. That's about all I've had for the last year. I haven't even been able to journal in ages. Well, I tried. I'll go back inside my head now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

But you did blog...you changed your "Bio" and like me, I guess you just have more questions than answers these days.

1/21/2007 7:15 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

I feel ya Heather..do like me and just post pics.

1/23/2007 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home